Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Girl Time in Missouri

While Brandon was at the Medical Sales College I decided to go out to Missouri to see my family. It was mainly just us girls the entire time because my dad are Ross are both working so much and Scott is at basic training. I LOVED just spending time with my mom and sisters. 

One night we decided to go to the melting pot because I've never been also because Darci and Lindsay would not stop talking about going and how good it was.



 This was the best part :) 

I also was able to have some good quality time with my little niece, Addison. She loved it too... always wanted me to hold her and cuddle her. She is seriously the sweetest little thing!I love her so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing those pictures makes me miss the melting pot! And you too of course!

    ReplyDelete