Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Bump

Here are the pictures of my belly bump!

10 weeks
13 weeks
15 weeks
19 weeks
22 weeks 
24 weeks
25 weeks
28 weeks

30 weeks and 31 weeks



I've been so lucky and blessed to have such a good pregnancy. I really have nothing to complain about besides having to go to the bathroom a lot. With this pregnancy I've been craving zone bars, V8 Splash, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, canned pears and tigers blood shaved ice with cream in it! I still can't believe I only have 6 1/2 weeks left until baby Max comes! I'm so excited and nervous. I'm hoping and praying everything is going to go smoothly with the labor for me and our little boy. 

1 comment:

  1. can i PLEASE look like you when im pregnant!?? miss you guys!! hope vegas is treating you both well!

    ReplyDelete