Thursday, March 1, 2012

A busy, traveling summer!

After Brandon and I got back from our honeymoon we went out to Missouri for our open house. While we were out there we got to do some fun stuff! We of course, went to all the church history sites such as Adam-Ondi-Ahman, Far West and the Liberty Jail. 



 We also had a little family time and went to a Royals game with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and our nephews. It was a lot of fun! Brandon LOVED watching the game (even though it wasn't too exciting)... he loves baseball and can't wait for our boys to play :)



After getting back to Orem we got to relax for about 2 weeks... Brandon got me into biking. Once I started getting better we were going more and more.Then Brandon got an opportunity to make quick money if he went down to Texas to install some alarms. So we drove for 20 hours down to Texas it was a long drive. I was also able to work down there as well being the office girl so it wasn't too bad/boring for me!

Then after we went back to Missouri to see our new nephew, Jace. Then drove back to Utah while I was sick and throwing up in the car all morning... not the funniest road trip.

This summer was a lot of driving and hard work but a lot of fun as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment